- Full Time
- Abuja (FCT), Kaduna and Rivers
A microfinance institution is searching for a receptive investment marketer to help us create and launch distinctive, profit-generating campaigns.
Gemstone Microfinance is an agricultural microfinance cooperative society that is not affiliated with a bank.
It is a national member of the Nigerian Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions (AMFIN).
Its two years of operation has granted over N2 billion in credits to its agricultural business members throughout its twenty-four locations in twelve states and the Federal Capital Territory.
The development of the crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing, and retail subsectors has been society’s main priority.
The hired marketer should assess current market conditions, develop new campaigns and then disseminate product-related data.
Develop reciprocal connections with its customers through strategic interaction and the use of experiential marketing events.
Furthermore, to be successful in this role, you must detect hidden chances for growth.
Finally, an effective marketer will invariably analyze their outputs to help our Company succeed.
Abuja (FCT), Kaduna and Rivers
- To shape new ventures, conduct in-house, competitor and customer analyses.
- Create and develop new innovative ways to communicate the Company’s message to their customers.
- Create and manage intangible and experiential marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to create seamless, effective campaigns.
- Increase our visibility through the use of both paid and organic formulas.
- Develop long-term, lucrative relationships with our customers.
- Metrics are analyzed at crucial times to determine success.
- Create well-informed reports to help guide all marketing initiatives.
- Participate in marketing workshops to broaden your horizons.
- Grow the Company’s client base through Direct Sales Activities to potential customers.
- Contribute to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- A minimum of 1 year of marketing experience in a financial institution.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Innovative skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Result oriented.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- General business knowledge.
- Customer service.
- Adaptability skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Computer savvy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office office.
- A minimum of HND, B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related fields.
- Must have completed NYSC.
N100,000.00 Prorated salary with a monthly target of 5 million naira.
31st December 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the desired location via Abuja – firstname.lastname@example.org, Rivers – email@example.com, or Kaduna – firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and preferred location as the subject of the email.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Virtual Customer Service Course
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com