- Full Time
We’re looking for a meticulous, hardworking inventory clerk with prior warehouse experience and strong arithmetic and communication abilities.
Tempkers Limited is a human resource firm that focuses on assisting CEOs and executives in building profitable businesses through the recruitment and retention of valuable employees.
Maintaining inventory records, mentoring less experienced clerks, and creating balance and shortages reports would be among your tasks.
Inventory clerks might expect to work long hours occasionally and may be required to travel.
Also, the inventory clerks with strong quantitative and analytical skills and written and verbal communication skills will be successful.
Physically fit candidates with warehouse experience, working knowledge of word processing, database, and spreadsheet applications, and a valid driver’s license is ideal candidates.
- Accept delivery of all incoming materials and inventory.
- Any discrepancies on received orders should be tracked, documented, and resolved.
- Update records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns to ensure the correctness of the facility’s inventory system.
- Organize inventory/supplies and ensure they stay within the set minimum and maximum limits.
- Maintain accurate records of stockroom receipts, documents, and withdrawals.
- Stock rotation is your responsibility, and you’ll be in charge of coordinating the disposal of excess.
- Handle freight, equipment movement and minor repairs.
- Maintain solid ethical relationships internally and internationally by managing supplier relations and databases.
- To do low-value procurement tasks, create buy orders and use a purchasing card.
- As needed, responsible for returning cancelled or damaged items to suppliers.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Organizational skills.
- Strong ethics.
- Adaptability skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Good with figures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
27th January 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com