- Full Time
- Iyana-ipaja, Asaba, Ajah, Festac
Inventory Officer need at God is Good Motors.
God is Good Motors was founded in 1998 and has changed Nigerian land transportation through strategic efforts.
The company mission is to succeed in a classic story of humble beginnings and is happy to be a genuinely Nigerian company.
Our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel landscape, from what could pass for a vehicle shed in Uselu.
The company is looking to recruit for the Position of inventory officer.
- Strategies ways to improve inventory control procedures.
- Examine the stock of business supplies and materials to see if there are any shortages.
- Make sure there’s stock to meet customers demand.
- Reconcile inventory and keep track of all deliveries.
- Utilize software to track demand and inventory variables.
- To avoid inefficiencies or excessive overstock, place orders to refill stocks.
- Analyze data to forecast future requirements.
- Monitor suppliers to get the most cost-effective deals and to keep your ties strong.
- To guarantee that company goal are reached, collaborate with warehouse personnel and other staff.
- Report stock levels and additional information to top management.
- Other responsibilities that the supervisor may assign.
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- The Position currently exists in our: Iyana Ipaja, Asaba, Ajah, Festac branch.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Excellent writing skills.
- The candidate should possess a B.Sc or HND with a minimum Second class lower division or Lower Credit from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Certificate in Accounting or numeric field will be added advantage.
3rd September 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programme
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
To apply for this job please visit thegiggroupng.com.