An international company is looking to fill the talent acquisition manager role who is in charge of finding qualified applicants and evaluating their fit with the firm to fill open positions.
The talent acquisition manager is also in charge of ensuring that current employees are happy with their jobs.
You must have good interpersonal skills and a desire to engage with others to be a successful talent acquisition manager.
An excellent talent acquisition manager is well-organized and multitasks effectively.
- Make a plan for acquiring new employees.
- Interview candidates that are applying for a job.
- Examine the requirements of current staff.
- Adjust employees benefits following the needs identified.
- Conduct satisfaction surveys among your employees.
- Attend career fairs at colleges and institutions.
- A minimum of Applicant must have ten years of Human Resource Management experience in FMCG Manufacturing company.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to interpret market intelligence and translate into relevant hiring goals.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Experience in the professional services, insurance and brokerage industries and an ability to navigate through complex matrix organizations.
- Experience developing/establishing a sourcing function.
Note: This is a virtual, location agnostic role, however, you will need to flex with global time zones.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should click here to apply: https://wtw.taleo.net/careersection/wtw_external_standard/jobdetail.ftl?job=210005KI
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit wtw.taleo.net.