Wordvice is looking for natural English speakers to offer international remote English tutoring services to our students. The company provides high-quality online education through engaging content, cutting-edge learning technologies, and highly qualified and experienced staff.
Responsibilities of an international remote English Tutor
- Teach nonnative English speakers at different learning capabilities ranging from beginning to expert levels.
- Facilitate a series of fun, interactive online English lessons for ESL students of all ages.
- During online classes, instruct, help, and correct pupils. Assist them in improving their English speaking and writing skills, including their pronunciation.
Details and Benefits
- Comfortably teach any where in the world as an English Tutor.
- Flexible schedule with minimum hours—you choose how many hours, and days you work each week.
- A self-employed individual with the ability to use their teaching approaches and methods.
- Get paid a compensation for each teaching session.
- Enjoy using our seamless teaching platform similar to Skype.
- A minimum of one year of ESL teaching and tutoring experience.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher.
- The ability to adjust content to customer needs and customize classes for each student.
- A suitable home office or location with a PC and a webcam connected to the stable internet.
- Ability to work with students from all over the world.
Do you think you have hat it takes to fill this position? If yes, click HERE to apply.
To apply for this job please visit wordvice.com.