- Full Time
- Ibadan, Oyo
A real estate company is looking to recruit internal control officer.
Adron Homes & Properties Limited is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose mission is to help people achieve their dreams of pride of ownership, comfort, security, and wealth.
The company achieves its objectives by providing excellent homes for all classes of society, focusing on the underserved in government housing programs.
- Implementation of Quality Assurance and Internal Controls.
- Testing and Assurance of GA Compliance.
- Examine critical departmental processes, identify control deficiencies, and provide recommendations.
- Check for compliance with corporate policies and other regulatory obligations regularly.
- Ensure that quality requirements are met and conduct spot checks around the plant for quality assurance.
- Verification and confirmation of provided products and services
- Conduct follow-up audits to check that financial controls, policies, and procedures are working correctly.
- Adequately document and report financial activities.
- Ensure that transaction processing follows policies and procedures.
- Ascertain the accuracy, dependability, and rationality of financial transactions and their accurate documentation and classification.
- Ascertain that all earned revenue and income is documented in the relevant books of accounts.
- Effectiveness of the Fixed Asset Management System as presented in the financial statement
- Payroll audits will entail a financial statement review.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar job role.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Organizational skills
- Ability to manage deadlines.
- Ability to work with team members.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- High proficiency in the use of Accounting software such as Sage, Peachtree.
- Enterprise Resource Portal (ERP), Microsoft suite.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting, Economics or Statistics
- Professional certification: ICAN, ACCA.
6th December 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org