- Full Time
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company is looking to recruit for internal control manager position.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (Coca-Cola HBC) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company.
The company is based in Zug, Switzerland, and has a premium and secondary listing on the London Stock Exchange and the Athens Exchange, respectively.
The Coca-Cola Company is the largest beverage company globally, operating in over 200 countries.
It is fast-paced and demanding, with competitive pay and great learning possibilities.
We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments.
- Implement, lead and manage the auditing and compliance programs.
- Conduct and supervise audits and continuing assessments of the organization’s controls, operational procedures, and policy and regulatory compliance.
- Examine and evaluate accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls, and the timeliness of documentation generation for soundness, effectiveness, and correct application.
- Review the adequacy and scope of programs designed to protect the company’s assets.
- Compile and distributes reports that include conclusions and suggestions for improvement.
- Direct and evaluate audit and compliance personnel’s activities.
- Recommend employee training and procedural changes.
- Serve as a point of contact for all outside auditing and regulatory bodies.
- Possess at least eight years experience in testing Internal Controls or Internal Audit or External Audit experience.
- Experience in FMCG Industry.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Have the Ability to negotiate.
- Constructive influencing.
- Organizational and leadership abilities.
- Integrity and reliability.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Result oriented.
- Good written communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Possess a University Level Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field.
- A professional qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://cchellenic.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/19/home/requisition/30892?c=cchellenic
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit cchellenic.csod.com.