- Full Time
- Osogbo, Osun
A microfinance bank is looking for an internal auditor with outstanding accounting and analytical abilities.
Oshogbo Microfinance Bank Limited, a microfinance financial service institution, was founded on April 30, 1992, with identification number 195646 based on 35 Station Road, Osun, Osogbo,
- Determine and evaluate areas of high business risk.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Identify and mitigate all business and financial risks by implementing and monitoring controls effectively.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Prepare and carry out the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Develop, implement, maintain compliance with local and international best practices.
- Follow internal audit policies and processes.
- A minimum of 5 years in MFB.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Documentation skills.
- Great numerical aptitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of accounting software.
- Analytical Skills.
- Accounting skills.
- IT skills.
- The potential candidate should possess an HND, B.Sc in Accounting, Banking and Finance or any other relevant qualification.
- MCIB is compulsory.
NGN2,399,987.00 – NGN3,000,000.00 annually.
October 21, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://people.bento.africa/public/jobs/Various-Openings-at-a-Microfinance-Bank_615387910fe6ca6620b01a40
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit people.bento.africa.