- Full Time
A financial institution is searching for a results-oriented industry specialist.
With operations in 19 African countries and three global financial centres: London, Paris, and New York, United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) are one of Africa’s most prominent financial institutions.
UBA has developed from a single national organization in Nigeria in 1949 to a pan-African financial services provider with over 11 million customers served through around 1000 business locations and touchpoints worldwide.
The hired candidate will keep valuable customer relationships and negotiate deals.
You must have substantial experience in business development methods and marketing to succeed in this position.
Expert Company Development Specialists are masters at spotting and seizing business opportunities.
- Coordinate the social media team and put strategic meetings together or independently.
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
- Research organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increase the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Find and develop new markets and improve sales.
- Develop quotes and proposals for clients.
- Develop goals for the development team and business growth and meet them.
- Train personnel and help team members develop their skills.
- The potential candidate should have at least ten years of experience and five years in top management.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Good conflict resolution.
- Experience as a business development manager in customer service or a similar role.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Must be IT fluency.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Possess a First Degree in any relevant course of study.
- Professional qualification is an added advantage.
17th December 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2836869721/
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.