- Full Time
- Ikoyi, Lagos
A School is currently recruiting qualified candidates for the position of human resources officer.
Total Child School is a co-educational preschool, elementary, and secondary school. Its headquarters is located at CEM Camp.
- Post job advert to attract new applicants.
- Examine the job description and qualifications to determine application requirements.
- The potential candidate will be in charge of the recruitment and redeployment processes.
- Support with new employee onboarding and induction.
- Identify training and development needs within the organization.
- Develop and enhance training development programs.
- Conduct a post-training assessment.
- Formulate and implement all HRBP strategies and initiatives that are in line with the company’s business goals.
- Assist with issues relating to the employee’s Health Maintenance Organization (HMO).
- Ensure employees follow all HR rules and procedures that are relevant to the organization.
- A minimum of 4 years of cognate experience.
- A good First Degree from a reputable institution.
- Membership of HR professional bodies such as SHRM, CPID, CIPM.
15th October 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV and cover letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org