- Graduate Trainee
- Victoria Island, Lagos
A power production company is looking to recruit a Young and energetic person for its graduate trainee programme.
JMG is a multi-solution supplier with a diverse portfolio of power production, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators and escalators, and HVAC solutions.
It blends global technologies and localized skills to meet the development demands of the African market. JMG has 20 years of experience in Africa and solid ties with some of the world’s leading brands.
- Input new employee contact information and employment details into company databases to keep them updated.
- Examine potential employees’ resumes and application forms to find qualified candidates to fill open positions at the company.
- Organize interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Use job boards and social media platforms to post job openings.
- Remove job adverts from job boards and social media channels once the vacancy is filled.
- Assist the HR department in obtaining market salary data.
- Help with event planning for the company.
- Create and send offer and rejection letters to candidates via email.
- Design new employee orientations.
- Candidates from Polytechnics for 1-year attachment programme only should apply.
- Candidates should be aware that they will be working at our head office based at Victoria Island in Lagos State.
- Industrial training students will be attached to our Finance and Accounting department. ONLY students in the fields of Finance & Accounting, Business Administration and Banking and Finance are to apply.
- When contacted, candidates should be ready to present their stamped and signed Industrial Training introductory letters from their respective Universities, Polytechnics.
- Candidates who may have (but not mandatory) cognate experience in Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Property Development, Power Generation, Manufacturing, Renewable Energy, Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Agriculture.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Strong team spirit
- Strong Initiative and drive
- Willing to learn.
- Ability to work to thrive in different working conditions.
- A self-starter with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong analytical and numeric skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
31st December 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their official Introduction Letter from the Institution of study to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com