- Full Time
A real estate company is looking to recruit a human resource executive.
Come Homes & Properties Limited is a Real Estate firm dedicated to helping individuals realize their aspirations of owning a home genuinely and economically.
- Responsible for the HR department’s overall quality system.
- Draft and update HR-related documents such as job descriptions, employee handbooks, performance appraisals, forms, SOPs, policies and other HR-related documents.
- Handle recruitment process.
- Onboard new staff.
- Coordinate in-house training and inductions.
- Accurately up-to-date database of personnel information.
- Understand and implement staffing requisitions, requirements and issues from all departments.
- Collect, record, and analyze performance management data and outcomes.
- Manage employee absences and leave, as well as disciplinary actions and morale.
- Maintain good employee interactions while assisting the HR staff with HR analytics.
- Issue offer letter to Intent and full employment to the selected candidate.
- Implement permitted employee welfare, performance management, learning and development, and other HR-related procedures and policies.
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Adaptability skills.
- Persuasive skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical Skills
- Working knowledge of relevant National Labour Laws.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Applicant must reside within the axis of the stated location.
- For more Enquiries, visit www.comehomesltd.com.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com