- Full Time
- Ibadan, Oyo
A renowned mobile-based payment company is searching for a human resource business partner to join its team.
Opay is more than just a payment processor. Thinks that everyone should benefit from financial and social inclusion regardless of physical borders, boundaries, or social standing.
It is a mobile-based payment, transportation, food and grocery delivery, and other key services in your daily life all in one place.
The company is used by millions of people every day to transfer and receive money, pay bills, and place food and grocery orders.
The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in all aspects of human resources.
Also, they should feel at ease onboarding new candidates, gathering relevant background information and providing assistance to employees.
Finally, this applicant should collaborate closely with management to deliver employee training and identify strategies to boost employee engagement.
- Align your workforce with your company’s goals.
- Make a strategic HR plan.
- Recruit the best people and oversee the onboarding and orientation processes.
- Restructure compensation and benefits packages.
- Assist management in resolving conflicts.
- Manage personnel to ensure that the company’s ethics, values, and culture are adhered to.
- Enhance employee performance and provide growth opportunities.
- Improve employee-employer relationships.
- Manage and allocate human resources budgets.
- Interact with department heads.
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years of experience in Human Resources.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Result oriented.
- Strong organization.
- Conflict resolution skills
- Critical thinking
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural organization.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Demonstrated ability to onboard new employees and manage HR tasks.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2788096797/
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.