Our client, a big player in the hospitality industry in Lagos is hiring an industrious candidate to join her growing and dynamic team in the capacity below:
Job Role: Human Resource Officer
Location: Lagos (Remote)
We are hiring an HR officer with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
The candidate is expected to be knowledgeable with employment legislation and possess strategic and commercial insight to the labour process.
The HR Officer among other duties, will:
- Prepare job descriptions, advertise vacant positions, and manage our client’s employment process.
- Orientate new employees and train existing ones.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensure that all employees are organised and satisfied in their work environment.
- Ensure accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures.
- Ensure meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Oversee the health and safety conditions of all employees.
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline.
- 2-3 years cognate experience as a HR generalist.
- Exceptional analytical skill.
- Outstanding Leadership and People Management skills.
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a photograph of themselves to email@example.com, using the job title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org