- Full Time
A hospitality company is seeking an HR officer with outstanding written and vocal communication abilities.
The HR officer must be well-versed in labour laws and have strategic and commercial insight into hiring.
The hired candidate should have the ability to bargain diplomatically.
An HR officer must have excellent organizational skills, time management abilities, and the capacity to multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere to be successful.
A top HR officer should have exceptional dispute resolution and decision-making abilities to ensure employee compliance.
- Internal databases, such as sick and maternity leave, are updated by establishing and keeping employee records.
- Prepare and revise HR documentation, such as employee contracts and recruitment manuals, as needed.
- Company policies and legal compliance are being reviewed and renewed.
- Being the first point of contact for workers with any HR-related questions and communicating with external partners.
- Report on HR data such as company turnover regularly.
- Assist with payroll by giving pertinent employee information based on vacation and sick days taken to the payroll department.
- Assist with various internal arrangements, such as travel and cost processing.
- Making a hiring decision, drafting and posting a job ad, evaluating resumes, pre-screening prospects, administering skills tests, interviewing applicants, and creating job offers are all part of the job.
- The potential candidates should have a minimum of three (3) years or more experience as Human Resources Officer, administrator.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Organizational skills.
- Technology savvy.
- Adaptability skills.
- Persuasive skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical Skills
- Project Management.
- Technology savvy.
- Knowledge of relevant National Labour Laws.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Basic knowledge of labour legislation.
- Possess a B.Sc, BA, HND in Human Resources Management, Social Science or equivalent; further training certification will be a plus. Human Resources certification such as CIPM and PHR from a Certified Institute may be added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Note: All candidates must be able to work in multiple locations.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org