- Full Time
A supermarket is looking to recruit for the position of human resource officer.
Hartleys Supermarket and Stores sells a large variety of fresh meats, veggies and other high-quality items.
It has made a lifelong commitment to providing nutritious food choices at reasonable costs in a clean and well-organized shopping environment.
The company stick to its phrase “smiles in every aisle” since it is personal to us.
That’s why we go above and beyond to provide exceptional service and great products to the people who matter most to us: our customers.
Victoria Island, Lagos
- Provide technical assistance to the Team Leads and the Head of Human Resources and Corporate Services.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date database of personnel information by documenting new hires.
- Coordinate in-house training programs, induction and other approved external programs.
- Manage staff absences and leave as well as disciplinary actions and employee welfare.
- Collect, record, and analyze information and results on performance management.
- Assist the HR team with HR analytics and maintain strong employee interactions.
- Implement authorized procedures and policies relating to employee welfare, performance management, learning and development, and other HR-related issues.
- Ensure data integrity and improve HRIS performance.
- Create and implement new employee orientation and onboarding programs.
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years posts NYSC cognate experience in HR Operations.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Adaptability skills.
- Persuasive skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical Skills
- Project Management.
- Working knowledge of relevant National Labour Laws.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Proficiency in the use of HRIS and other HR Software.
- B.Sc or HND in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or any other social science-related course.
- Certification in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/HartleysSupermarketStores/743999778635183-hr-officer
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.