- Full Time
A real estate company is looking to recruit for a human resource officer position to assist the department in its daily running.
Dreamcity Property & Investment Limited continues to be at the forefront of residential and commercial real estate development in Nigeria’s major cities.
The company delivers dependable residential structures with high-quality infrastructures, luxury apartments in high-end cities and commercial real estate.
Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
- Create job descriptions for existing and new positions.
- Assist with the recruitment processes.
- Make a recommendation for and carry out a yearly staff development plan.
- Implement policies, procedures, rules, and regulations for legal employees.
- Update all human resources policies to meet the organization’s needs.
- Facilitate HR activities in the team, such as contract negotiations, recruitment, and employee relations.
- Keep an up-to-date organizational structure and records of existing employees.
- Monitor and record employee timesheets and leave requests.
- Help with planning and performance management processes.
- Conduct HR and administrative functions.
- Maintain relationships with the government, labour unions, and other personnel stakeholders.
- Fresh graduates with no experience at all except NYSC.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures.
- B.Sc or B.A or HND in Public Administration, Humanities or Human Resource.
- Completion of ONE-year compulsory service (NYSC)
29th November 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com