- Full Time
A company in Lagos is looking to recruit for the human resource manager position.
Human resources managers oversee the entire hiring process for a firm or organization, such as recruiting, interviewing, and hiring new employees.
The manager assist leaders in connecting with employees, developing an employer brand, increasing employee engagement, and developing strategic personnel resource plans.
- Assist the leadership team in understanding and implementing the organization’s human resource and talent strategy.
- Provide support to HR generalists, management and other staff.
- Manage the talent acquisition process such as recruitment, interviewing, and hiring qualified job applicants.
- Maintain a smooth onboarding process.
- Train, counsel and coach our team.
- Resolve conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carry out necessary administrative duties.
- Develop clear policies and ensure policy awareness.
- Create clear and concise reports.
- Give helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintain and report on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handle workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Sustain employee and workplace privacy.
- The potential candidate will maintain awareness of trends, regulatory changes, new human resources and employment law technologies.
- A minimum of Applicant must have ten years of Human Resource Management experience in FMCG Manufacturing company.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Human Resources, Business Administration or related HR Certifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Submit the hard copy of your CV to:
1, Kole Street,
Ipaja, Lagos State.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org