- Full Time
A company in Lagos is looking to recruit for the position of the human resource manager.
Human resources managers oversee the entire hiring process for a firm or organization, such as recruiting, interviewing, and hiring new employees.
The manager assist leaders in connecting with employees, developing an employer brand, increasing employee engagement, and developing strategic personnel resource plans.
- Assisting the leadership team in understanding and implementing the organization’s human resource and talent strategy.
- Providing support to HR generalists, management and other staff.
- Managing the talent acquisition process such as recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counselling and coaching our team.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Sustaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
- The potential candidate will maintain awareness of trends, regulatory changes, new human resources and employment law technologies.
- A minimum of three years of human resource management experience is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Professional qualifications such as SHRM, SPHRI Or CIPM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here:https://mystaffjobs.com/jobs/human-resource-manager/
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit mystaffjobs.com.