- Full Time
A financial service company is looking to recruit for the human resource manager position.
Deloitte & Touche is the world’s largest private professional services network.
The company is a significant professional services business in Nigeria, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, risk advisory, and financial advisory services.
It works with clients in various industries, including financial services, consumer products, telecommunications, media and technology, energy resources, industrial, and government.
The hired human resources managers oversee the entire hiring process for a firm or organization, such as recruiting, interviewing, and hiring new employees.
The manager assist leaders in connecting with employees, developing an employer brand, increasing employee engagement, and developing strategic personnel resource plans.
- Implement staff regulations and procedures, and propose changes as needed to ensure ongoing compliance with national labour laws.
- Any changes to existing HR policies must be discussed with the Head of HR and the Operations Support Coordinator at the country level first and then ratified by the HQ HR Advisor.
- First point of contact for HR concerns and information sharing and acting as a counsellor to managers on all elements of HR.
- Liaise with management to begin the recruitment process and verify that HR and Finance approve it.
- Examine recruiting requests and job descriptions to ensure they are consistent with the mission’s staffing plan.
- Follow up on the planning and execution of yearly leave.
- Compile completed assessments, update the performance appraisal tracking sheet at the field level and the annual training plan database, and send them for analysis and action to the Head of HR at the national level.
- Assist in the training of employees on how to use all HR tools and policies as needed.
- Work closely with the Abuja HR team to ensure that HR procedures are in sync.
- Compile monthly HR reports and send a field HR report to the Head of HR and the Operations Support Coordinator monthly.
- Assist the Head of HR in keeping the international staff database up to date on the ground.
- Prepare cash predictions for HR-related expenses on a monthly and mid-month basis.
- The potential candidate should have a minimum of 15 years relevant experience with at least seven years in a supervisory position.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Experience in strategic management, change management, organizational design, performance management and employment legislation and regulations.
- Ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations.
- Stakeholder management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- Membership of CIPM or related professional bodies – CIPD, SHRM
- MBA or Master’s Degree preferably in Human Resource Management or related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://apply.workable.com/human-capital-consulting-deloitte-and-touche-nigeria/j/155CD02E79/
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.