- Full Time
- Okpella, Edo
Dangote Group is looking to hire a human resource manager to handle its applicant sourcing, recruitment and selection for various roles across the country.
With its operations headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria, in West Africa, the Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified commercial giants, with a hard-earned reputation for reasonable business procedures and product quality.
The hired human resources managers oversee the entire hiring process for a firm or organization, such as recruiting, interviewing, and hiring new employees.
Also, assist in implementing authorized HR policies and procedures to ensure that the Plant’s human and material resources are managed effectively.
The manager assist leaders in connecting with employees, developing an employer brand, increasing employee engagement, and developing strategic personnel resource plans.
- Manage appropriate programs to help you reach your strategic HR goals.
- Promote the Plant’s implementation of HR strategies and plans that the group has authorized.
- Assist Plant Management with workforce planning and forecasting and track and monitor manning levels.
- Collaborate with the Plant’s functional leaders to keep the attrition rate bare minimum.
- Ensure that the appropriate HR systems/framework are in place to support the Plant’s learning and development and career management operations.
- To guarantee adherence to agreed criteria, supervise the implementation of career and performance management practices.
- Provide advice to the Plant’s management on matters relating to human resources management.
- Perform any additional duties that the Head of HR may delegate from time to time.
- The potential candidate should have a minimum of ten (10) years of progressive HR work experience.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Project management skills.
- Good business writing skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Good knowledge of relevant HR management processes such as organizational development, workforce planning and recruitment.
- Knowledge of techniques, tools and essential considerations for performing workforce or workload analysis.
- Good understanding of employee/industrial relations and an appreciation of the dynamics of the labour and employment legislation in Nigeria.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Professional qualification in HR Management, such as the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM), will be an added advantage.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://apply.workable.com/dangote/j/97C70B5773/
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.