- Full Time
A microfinance bank is looking to recruit an HR/Legal officer.
Spectrum Microfinance Bank is a technology-driven customer-centric retail financial institution that supports economic growth and development through microfinance.
It provides a broad spectrum of customers with savings and investment alternatives to help them become self-sufficient individuals and businesses.
- Assist the Head of Human Resources with various human resource activities, such as recruitment, learning and development, performance management and employee relations.
- Help with the creation and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Keep, maintain and update employee records.
- Manage the Bank’s mobile network (CUG) services.
- Provide internal advice services to the Bank’s departments.
- Create a wide range of legal documents.
- Examine and evaluate legal agreements.
- The potential candidate will draft contracts, agreements and internal policies.
- Risk Control and Compliance, perform all other administrative and secretarial functions as ordered by the Managing Director.
- Ensure that the policies and procedures approved are followed.
- The hired candidate will perform other responsibilities allocated.
- A minimum of 2 – 4 years of work experience.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Basic knowledge of labour law.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
15th October 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com