A real estate company is looking to recruit a human resource intern.
GText Homes is a prominent real estate solutions provider with offices in Africa, North America, Europe, and Asia and is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
It is looking for a vibrant and talented human resources intern to provide clerical and administrative support to the HR executives.
The hired HR intern will conduct preliminary interviews, verify references, update employee data, compile documentation, and present employee benefits packages.
- Input new employee contact information and employment details into company databases to keep them updated.
- Examine potential employees’ resumes and application forms to find qualified applicants to fill open positions at the organization.
- Organize interviews with candidates who have been shortlisted.
- Use job boards and social media platforms to post job openings.
- Once vacancies have been filled, remove job adverts and social media channels from job boards.
- Assist the HR department in obtaining market salary data.
- Help with event planning for the company.
- Create and send offer and rejection letters to candidates via email.
- Manage new employee orientations.
- Answer questions from employees about HR regulations, employee benefits and other HR-related issues
- The potential candidate should have proven experience working in an office environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Emotional intelligence skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Result-oriented skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information System software is advantageous.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or studying toward a Degree in Human Resource Management or a related field.
25th January 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com