- Garki Abuja
A healthcare company is looking to recruit a human resource intern.
eHealth4everyone is a pioneering digital health social company with a mission to make the world a healthier place.
The company is a new mission-driven organization with services, expertise, and solutions to deliver healthcare for everyone through technology-enabled improvements.
Garki 2, Abuja
- Assist HR with the recruitment process, including candidate vetting, assisting with interviews, and issuing employment contracts.
- Supporting internal and external inquiries and requests related to the HR department
- Compile and maintain employee records, including vacation and sick leave, both physically and electronically.
- The hired candidate will be supporting with payroll and assisting with the documentation of employee compensation and benefits.
- Support HR-related training.
- Collate and enter employee data into a computer database.
- Coordinating logistics for new hire orientations
- Write reports on general HR activities and submit them to management.
- Overseeing HR events and meetings and coordinating management-employee communications
- Continuously learn the latest HR best practices to improve workplace efficiency.
- The potential candidate should have a minimum of 6 months – 1 year of working experience in Human Resource Management, Administrative assistance or any similar role.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Good organizational skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Emotional intelligence skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Result-oriented skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Basic knowledge of labour legislation.
- Reporting skills.
- Efficient use of google drive and HRIS is an added advantage.
- A Degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, Personnel Management, Business Administration, Psychology or any related field is required.
5th October 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://e4eapplication.paperform.co/
- Select your position of interest and submit your application.
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.
- Opportunity is only open to current corp members serving in Abuja prospective corp members intending to serve in Abuja.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit e4eapplication.paperform.co.