Human Resource Intern Needed in Lagos.
Food Concepts Plc began operations in 2000 after being formed on December 6, 1999, as Food Concepts & Entertainment Limited.
After its incorporation, food Concepts obtained franchises from respected South African Quick Service Restaurant operators to manage and operate their brands in Nigeria.
The other brands bought and developed include Chicken Republic, PieXpress, Butterfield, and Yum Yum.
The company is looking to recruit for the position of HR Intern.
- Food Concepts Plc is searching for an energetic and self-motivated HR intern to join our company as a new graduate or NYSC Corps member.
- The candidate will be responsible for updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Screen potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organize interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Post job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Remove job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
- Assist the HR staff in gathering market salary i
- Prepare and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Coordinate new hire orientations.
- Respond to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
- Must have passion for HR.
- Preferably male for gender balance.
- Must be a fast learner.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- The candidate should have the ability to work as a team player.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Good Microsoft Excel and word skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Candidates should possess an HND or Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Monthly Stipends
- Free lunch
September 15, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programme
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com