Human resource intern needed in Lagos.
Gtext Homes is a well-known real estate firm that offers a variety of services.
The company is committed to providing exceptional personal service now and in the future.
It is looking for a vibrant and talented human resources intern to provide clerical and administrative support to the HR executives.
The hired HR intern will conduct preliminary interviews, verify references, update employee data, compile documentation, and present employee benefits packages.
Duties of a human resource intern
- Assist HR with the recruitment process, including candidate vetting, assisting with interviews, and issuing employment contracts.
- Supporting internal and external inquiries and requests related to the HR department
- Compile and maintain employee records, including vacation and sick leave, both physically and electronically.
- Processing payroll, assisting with the documentation of employee compensation and benefits.
- Support HR-related training.
- Collate and enter employee data into a computer database.
- Coordinating logistics for new hire orientations
- The potential candidate will be overseeing HR events and meetings and coordinating management-employee communications.
- Write reports on general HR activities and submit them to management.
- Continuously learn the latest HR best practices to improve workplace efficiency.
Human Resource Intern Requirements
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Good understanding of the Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of office equipment.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Candidates should possess a B.A Degree.
- CIPM member registration is a plus.
16th November 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: HR INTERN (google.com)
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.