- Full Time
A microfinance bank is looking to recruit for the position of human resources generalist.
Empire Trust Microfinance Bank is a financial institution established in 2014. It is licensed as a Microfinance Bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria to reduce the number of Nigerians living in poverty. By providing responsive financial services and offerings in line with global poverty alleviation initiatives to improve the low-end, actively engaged quality of life.
The hired candidate will be responsible for the company’s human resource policies and programs such as personnel, performance management, salary and benefits, grievance and punishment.
Furthermore, the potential candidate must have good decision-making abilities and a thorough understanding of employee interactions and training to be successful.
- Prepare job descriptions, post ads, and manage the hiring process to be actively involved in recruitment.
- Maintain a record of all HR transactions, such as salary payments, travel reimbursements, employee rewards, and statutory payments.
- Administer employee HMO programs, providing required information to employees, and resolving HMO-related questions.
- Provide first-level advice and support to managers on any issues involving branch staff.
- Respond to HR requests from employees, address employee grievances, and work to settle problems in the branch.
- When necessary, participate in and take notes at investigative and disciplinary hearings.
- Give advice and direction on how to get a job.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in HR.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Leadership skills
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking.
- Problem-solving skills
- Result oriented.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Must have very Good Computer knowledge.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of Nigerian labour law.
- Candidates should possess an HND or B.Sc. qualification.
15th October 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘HR Generalist’ as the mail subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com