- Full Time
A food and beverage company is looking to recruit a male human resources assistant with exceptional administrative and communication abilities.
Anxin Industrial Technology Nigeria Limited is a food and beverage company based in Lagos, Nigeria. It was founded in 2008 under the registration number 727532.
A company that makes mixed fruit milk drinks, assorted fruit juice drinks, yoghurt, table water, and dispense water, among other things.
The hired HR assistant should be a conceptual thinker with excellent time management and organizational skills.
The ideal candidate should be dependable and able to follow directions precisely, multitask, and adapt to a fast-paced atmosphere.
The candidate must have exceptional dispute resolution and decision-making abilities, as well as a thorough understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration.
In addition, the potential candidate must have outstanding communication skills.
To be successful in this role must have strong leadership skills and a willingness to learn.
- All HR-related enquiries or requests, both internal and external, will be supported.
- Employee records should be kept in both digital and electronic formats.
- Assist benefit vendors and administrators by acting as a point of contact.
- Identify prospects, do reference checks, and issue employment contracts to recruit.
- Maintain the HR management team’s calendars.
- Ensure that all compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist in the implementation of performance management measures.
- Maintain agendas for meetings, interviews, and HR events.
- Arrange for training sessions and seminars to be held.
- Orient new employees and update their records.
- Produce and submit general HR activity reports.
- Process payroll and correct any mistakes.
- Complete termination documentation and exit interviews.
- Keep abreast of the most recent HR trends and best practices.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an HR assistant (essential).
- A male candidate is required.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Persuasive skills.
- The candidate should have the ability to work as a team player.
- Multitasking skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Leadership skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Analytical skills.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’sBachelor’s Degree or HND qualification.
31st January 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Gender (e.g., HR Assistant – Male) as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org