- Full Time
An online TV station is looking to recruit a competent human resource assistant.
LN247 News is an online TV station, the news arm of the Loveworldmedia.
It seeks to recruit a human resource assistant to support the human resources manager.
The hired candidate must be up-to-date on the latest changes in labour law adjustment.
Furthermore, the HR assistants should display remarkable conflict management.
In addition, the potential candidate must have outstanding communication skills.
To be successful in this role must have strong leadership skills and a willingness to learn.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events, and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Persuasive skills.
- The candidate should have the ability to work as a team player.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Leadership skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Analytical skills.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND qualification.
9th October 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org