- Full Time
- Mainland, Lagos
Human Resource Administrator needed in Lagos.
Beacongate Limited was founded to assist entrepreneurs, professionals, and executives realize their full potential and develop leadership brands that set them apart.
It entails employing strategies that lead to self-discovery, situation awareness, empowerment for positive actions and realization of objectives and dreams.
Finally, provide tailored solutions to match your personal and professional requirements.
The company is looking to recruit for the position of human resource administrator.
- Publish and delete job postings.
- Schedule and contact candidates for job interviews.
- Create onboarding and training materials.
- Update internal databases with newly recruited staff information.
- Keep physical and digital records of personnel, such as employment contracts and PTO requests.
- Collect payroll information such as bank accounts and working days.
- Prepare HR-related reports and presentations, such as the total number of hires by the department.
- Create and distribute company policy guidelines and FAQ materials.
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years of work experience.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Persuasive skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Emotional intelligence skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Basic knowledge of labour law.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- CIPM certification is an added advantage.
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly
30th September 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com