- Full Time
A technology company is searching for an HR Recruiter to help us with the entire recruitment process from identifying suitable personnel to interviewing and evaluating them.
Prospa is a technology firm that is developing an operating system for African entrepreneurs and companies.
Its goal is to assist Africans in achieving financial stability. People are at the heart of all we do.
Our close-knit community includes our members, staff, investors and partners.
It’s about more than money and technology; we want our work to make a positive difference in the lives of the world’s most hardworking people.
The hired candidate will be responsible for recruiting people online, updating job listings and doing background checks.
You will play a critical role in establishing an excellent employer brand for our organization to recruit, hire and retain the best people.
- Fill positions inside an organization.
- Create and execute the organization’s recruiting systems.
- Create a personal network of qualified candidates.
- Handle administration and record-keeping.
- Develop a recruitment strategy with companies.
- Effortlessly carry out recruitment strategies.
- Job descriptions are written and posted.
- Interview candidates.
- Prepare job offers.
- Use social media and network with diverse organizations.
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Experience with sourcing techniques
- The potential candidate should possess a B.Sc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or a relevant field.
30th December 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com