- Full Time
A healthcare company is looking to recruit an hr officer.
Vedic Lifecare Hospital is a comprehensive facility with a staff of surgeons and consultant doctors.
It retains a plethora of clinical knowledge as a network hospital of Manipal Hospitals Bangalore, India, having impacted over 30 million lives since its foundation.
Our commitment to expanding healthcare through Vedic healing is constant, as evidenced by our ethical procedures.
The clinic’s doctors and medical practitioners are all board-certified in their respective disciplines.
We are able to provide high-quality healthcare to our patients as a result of this.
The hospital offers a wide range of healthcare specialties as well as cutting-edge diagnostic technology.
It is located at 6 Olabanji Olajide Street in Lagos’ Lekki Phase 1.
- Responsible for the HR department’s overall quality system.
- Draft and update HR-related documents such as job descriptions, employee handbooks, performance appraisals, forms, SOPs, policies and other HR-related documents.
- Handle recruitment process.
- Onboard new staff.
- Coordinate in-house training and inductions.
- Update database of personnel information accurately.
- Understand and implement staffing requisitions, requirements and issues from all departments.
- Collect, record, and analyze performance management data and outcomes.
- Manage employee absences and leave, as well as disciplinary actions and morale.
- Maintain good employee interactions while assisting the HR staff with HR analytics.
- Issue offer letter to Intent and full employment to the selected candidate.
- Implement permitted employee welfare, performance management, learning and development, and other HR-related procedures and policies.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Adaptability skills.
- Persuasive skills.
- Ability to work with other departments.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Working knowledge of relevant National Labour Laws.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
15th December 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com