- Full Time
A digital bank is looking for a goal-oriented and analytical HR officer with excellent communication skills.
Kuda is a full-service digital bank with an app. The company goal is to become the go-to bank for Africans residing on the continent and for the African diaspora living anywhere in the world.
The bank is free of obscene banking fees and excels at assisting consumers with budgeting, spending wisely, and saving more.
The hired candidate will recruit, support, and grow people by formulating policies and management practices.
Also, being in charge of administrative duties will help make the organization a better place to work.
Successful candidates will develop new HR policies, benefits and manage our entire team for effectiveness.
Furthermore, the responsibilities of the administrators include; documentation, recruitment, planning training sessions and events, revising corporate policies.
To be a good HR administrator, you must have a thorough understanding of labour regulations and be willing to update them regularly.
- Responsible for the HR department’s overall quality system.
- Draft and update HR-related documents such as job descriptions, employee handbooks, performance appraisals, forms, SOPs, policies and other HR-related documents.
- Handle recruitment process.
- Onboard new staff.
- Coordinate in-house training and inductions.
- Update database of personnel information accurately.
- Understand and implement staffing requisitions, requirements and issues from all departments.
- Collect, record, and analyze performance management data and outcomes.
- Manage employee absences and leave, as well as disciplinary actions and morale.
- Maintain good employee interactions while assisting the HR staff with HR analytics.
- Issue offer letter to Intent and full employment to the selected candidate.
- Implement permitted employee welfare, performance management, learning and development, and other HR-related procedures and policies.
- Possess proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Adaptability skills.
- Persuasive skills.
- Ability to work with other departments.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of HR functions such as pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development.
- Working knowledge of relevant National Labour Laws.
- Candidates should possess a BSc or BA in Business Administration; further training will be a plus.
Why join Kuda?
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://apply.workable.com/kuda/j/E54C2C37D8/
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.