The Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company is an American multinational beverage corporation incorporated under Delaware’s General Corporation Law and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The Coca-Cola Company has interests in the manufacturing, retailing, and marketing of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.
The company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Coordinator
About the Role
As HR Coordinator you will provide local HR support to Africa Operation Unit in Nigeria as well as support remotely other countries within West Africa (Cote d’Ivoire, Mauritius, Ghana and Angola) in close cooperation with the People Services Delivery Center in Warsaw and key stakeholders including HR Director, Strategic HR Business Partner and other team members.
In this role, you will be expected to act as the local face of the People Services and serve as its ambassador in local markets to ensure that the operating model of People Services is followed.
- Educate associates on the People Services Operation model to ensure that they are confident in using the HR tools and processes.
- Create and archive HR files in accordance with legal regulations and ensure a classification and identification process for access for auditing purposes as needed.
- Provide data and documents for audits as required.
- Coordinate getting wet signatures for contracts and other HR-related documents in North Africa against the chart of authority
- Provide ‘on the ground’ support for training delivered locally, in cooperation with Coca-Cola University/Talent & Development Manager (distribution of training materials, ensuring correct set-up of the venue, ordering catering, and providing local assistance to the training facilitators, PO creation).
- Provide support to the in-bound assignees with locally required documents (such as visa or work permit) and forms in cooperation with the Mobility team and the vendor.
- Provide support to the C&B team in any related local activities, to make sure that the benefits programs are managed and maintained according to the plans and according to the local legislation.
- Provide administration support for leave management and service awards process.
- Collect all necessary documents from new hires and make sure the documents have been filled in and signed as required by the local rules or legislation.
- Organize and deliver an onboarding session for new hires regarding local rules, local benefits, HR support model etc.
- Support local separations process for any required local activities in close cooperation with Separation Analyst, ER and other People Services functions.
- Oversee and ensure the separation checklists are gathered and sent to the respective HR team prior to the final separation date.
- Purchase Order creation and invoicing administration for HR-related activities, preparation of reports and calculations, org charts updates, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources / Social Sciences or a related field or equivalent related work experience
- HR Generalist background and/or experience in shared-services organization desirable
- 3-4 years of experience in HR administration/generalist roles
- Organized and logical and professional in communications with others
- English and Arabic (oral and written) communication fluency essential.
- Focus on timely and consistent execution with quality, strong attention to detail, and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Curiosity and continuous learning and process improvement mindset and delivery
- Continuous networking with colleagues and clients
- Knowledge of the Nigeria labour & employment law, especially good understanding of files and records management rules, contracts of employment, social law and willingness to learn basics of other labour laws within West Africa
- Knowledge of data analysis methods, which includes the ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to develop an organized filing system for maintaining and retrieving associate records and documentation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.