- Full Time
A global company in the mineral industry is looking to recruit an HR business partner.
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company, you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks globally, selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company known and respected throughout the world.
- Responsible for assisting the wiring of the new network organization in collaboration with the OU Leaders and the wider community.
- To improve leadership inspiration, organizational effectiveness, leading change, organization design, and creating capabilities, the leadership team acts as a coach and trusted advisor.
- Directly accountable for the global, regional and local implementation of our people strategy and scorecard.
- Use the Company Purpose, Leadership Definition and Growth Behaviors as a guide.
- Collaborate with the Africa OU Talent & Capabilities and Total Rewards teams, co-accountable for the end-to-end Talent, Learning and Rewards global processes.
- Accountable for the ongoing development of our Diversity and Inclusion strategy, policies, and objectives.
- In the new network organization, co-lead the Talent Resource Allocation for agile projects to accelerate career and development experiences.
- Continue to develop People Management capabilities using current practices such as Employee Experience, PE, Wellbeing, Rewards & Recognition and Engagement.
- The potential candidate should have at least 12+ years of Human Resources experience, Consulting, Organizational Development and Talent Management in a multinational company.
- Strong oral communication skills.
- Ability to teach and coach others.
- Strong leadership skills
- Effective listening skills.
- Problem identification and inclusive solution-building skills.
- Result oriented
- Fact driven decision-maker.
- Business acumen
- People planning and processes.
- Agile, design thinking, scrum master.
- Change Management.
- Employee Experience.
- Employee Lifecycle Management.
- People Strategies.
- Talent Management.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Human Resources (HR) Software Systems.
- Human Resources Processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Masters Degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent experience.
What We Can Do for You
- You will be part of the Africa team, where teams are the new heroes and our inclusive orchestrator’s leaders. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft Loved Brands, Done Sustainably, For a Better Shared Future.
9th December 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit coke.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.