- Full Time
First Bank Nigeria
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing, and Abu Dhabi.
The bank is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to join her team in the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner – Technology
- Serve as the primary interface between HCMD and the Technology business unit
- Provide effective support in identifying recruitment needs, strategic competences to forecast the critical skills requirement
- Assist in the on-boarding and confirmation process of new hires
- Identify training needs using combination of indicators to enable Learning & Development plan and organize for such trainings
- Review training plan / curriculum with user department
- Monitor the grievance / disciplinary issues / process within area of coverage and provide necessary support
- Liaise with Talent Management to monitor staff exit process within area of coverage
- Embark on periodic visits to business development offices/branches for on-the-spot assessment of business situations and HR issues
- Ensure new hires meet specific documentation requirements and target performance level prior to confirmation
- Generate weekly/monthly activity reports
- Coordinate staff exit process in area of coverage
- Ensure proper documentation of staff information.
- Degree in human resources management or related fields.
- HRBP experience with Engineering, Information & Communications Technology, etc.
- Strong leadership and peoples’ skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to details.
Application Closing Date
24th September 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.