- Full Time
- Lagos Island
A reputable firm in the banking sector in Lagos Island needs a competent candidate for the role of Head of Private Banking.
Principal Responsibilities of the Head, private banker in Lagos Island:
- Focus on marketing Coronation Merchant Bank’s investment services to high-net-worth clients primarily through face-to-face meetings and networking with various sources, including direct prospecting, development of external referral sources, and creative networking with key influencers.
- Identify and cultivate high-quality client relationships.
- Know how to provide service best and use it as a channel for selling items that will protect and grow our clients’ wealth.
- Research prospects financial picture to develop an informed perspective on individual prospects and clients’ situations and possible needs.
- Responsible for generating leads and overseeing the sales process from start to finish.
- Maintains regular touch with current clients and serves as a liaison for various activities between the clients and the rest of the company (e.g. setting up accounts, facilitating transactions).
- Provide essential customer update information to partners within appropriate areas of the business. Cross-sell relationship improvement options to existing clients.
- Oversee and supervise of a group of Relationship Managers.
- Exceed the territories’ client service criteria and sales targets, hire, coach, and encourage a team of Relationship Managers and officers.
- Assess and allocate appropriate client books to officers.
- Assist in the examination of complex client accounts’ planning and advising instances.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Coronation Merchant Bank’s rivals.
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Ability to motivate subordinates and develop teamwork.
- Ability to work with demanding clients and a wide range of people.
- Client-centered approach.
- Excellent capacity to think strategically.
- Excellent consulting abilities.
- Both written and verbal communication abilities are required.
- Confidence in oneself, personal integrity, and credibility.
- Expert at understanding and resolving issues.
- Entrepreneurial spirit as a team player.
- Positive, enthusiastic energy.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar field is required.
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration is a plus.
- A minimum of 8 years in a related profession, including at least 4.5 years in a similar role, with relevant expertise in Private Banking and Wealth Management, is required.
- The financial industry is well-known and well-understood.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com