- Full Time
- Osogbo, Osun
A microfinance bank is looking for an internal auditor with outstanding accounting and analytical abilities.
Oshogbo Microfinance Bank Limited, a microfinance financial service institution, was founded on April 30, 1992, with identification number 195646 based on 35 Station Road, Osun, Osogbo,
- Develop plans in collaboration with senior management.
- Create policies that align with strategies.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day operations of the company to ensure that it runs smoothly.
- Supervise employees from various departments and offer constructive criticism.
- Manage the purchase process and the distribution of materials and resources.
- Put in place efficient procedures and standards.
- Client service management and customer retention.
- Review financial data and make adjustments to operational budgets to increase profitability.
- Manage all IT solutions.
- Report on the status of the operation.
- Ensure that regulations and policies adhere.
- A minimum of 5-years in MFB.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Persuasive skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Documentation skills.
- Report writing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- The potential candidate should possess an HND, B.Sc in Management Science Courses.
- MCIB is compulsory
NGN2,399,987.00 – NGN3,000,000.00 annually.
October 21, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://people.bento.africa/public/jobs/Various-Openings-at-a-Microfinance-Bank_615387910fe6ca6620b01a40
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit people.bento.africa.