A multi-sector organisation is currently recruiting Head of marketing, Investment executives and marketing executives.
The hired sales presentations and product demonstrations will be part of the contract negotiations with potential clients.
To be successful in this position, you must have a thorough awareness of the sales process and dynamics, as well as exceptional interpersonal skills.
Also, the ideal candidate will be in charge of meeting sales targets for the fiscal year.
The sales representative will carry out company growth initiatives to meet revenue targets.
Dropdown for locations:
We are recruiting for these states:
- Develop and lead investment sales strategies with a focus on execution.
- Cross-sell specified investment products of the firm smartly.
- Meet and exceed monthly targets figures.
- Ability to close investment transactions on behalf of the organisation.
- Ability to build productive team members.
- The potential candidates should possess a minimum of 2 years and above experience in investment banking, insurance, Investment organisation or banking sector will be a significant advantage.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Persuasive skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Must be result-oriented.
- Excellent customer service.
- Must be target driven.
- Organisational skills.
- Relationship management skills.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills.
- Presentation skills and time management skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Must have mastery of Productivity and Reporting Tools.
- Understand the investment market and the needs of customers.
Salary * Commission * monthly incentives.
(Kindly note that targets are attached to the salary)
Method of Application
Qualified Applicants should send their Resume Using the job title as the subject of the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.