- Full Time
One of Nigeria’s largest private employers is seeking to recruit a head of insurance to manage policy sales and supervise the sales team.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is one of Nigeria’s largest private employers, employing over 13,000 people, and has a solid reputation as a trustworthy partner.
Julius Berger International GmbH, situated in Wiesbaden, is its parent business.
Every element of a project, from planning and construction through operation and maintenance of construction, infrastructure, and industrial buildings, is covered by core competencies in Nigeria.
The hired candidates will be responsible for setting and monitoring sales targets, facilitating team professional growth and providing customer support.
On foreign insurance management, you will collaborate closely with the Head of Finance.
You’ll be the primary point of contact for brokers and insurance companies.
Also, to evaluate risks and implement the best coverage, the implementation and management of the foreign insurance program necessitate extensive coordination efforts between the business sectors, legal, and finance.
In addition, you should have excellent interpersonal skills, be passionate about providing assistance and motivation, and be comfortable working long hours to be a successful insurance sales manager.
Finally, a top-notch insurance sales manager must be a great leader, have excellent customer service abilities, and be goal-oriented.
- All insurance policies are under one umbrella of obligation.
- For brokers and insurance companies, this is the first point of contact.
- Insurance contract negotiations.
- Risk assessment of the company.
- Prepare meetings with underwriters.
- Handle claims.
- Support the management of enterprise risk.
- Previous experience in similar role.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Good conflict resolution.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Experience as a relationship manager, customer service, or a similar role.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to think and act strategically.
- Structured and analytical working style.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Possess a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Finance (or similar education) with experience in insurance management.
What Can We Offer You?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with excellent remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits and low tax burden, and good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. It also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes.
- If your family wishes to join you, we have our kindergarten in Abuja and a school which complies with school standards in the States of Hesse and Thuringia.
- We will provide you with a company car and driver, and we work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com/o/head-of-insurance-mfx
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com.