- Full Time
A construction company is looking to recruit head of finance and admin service.
Bee Turnkey Limited is a construction firm specializing in creating estates, residential homes, and commercial structures.
Finance officers should be detail-oriented, statistically educated, problem-solving experts, and investigators.
Also, to be successful, finance managers need to have good commercial awareness, solid numeracy abilities, and a great interest in an organization’s growth, efficiency and profitability.
Finally, top candidates will require outstanding communication and report writing skills, superior technical ability, and excellent negotiation skills.
- Create and deploy effective financial reporting and monitoring systems for internal use.
- Assist with the annual company plan, administrative expenses, budgeting, cash flow forecasts, and outcomes monitoring.
- Oversees the creation of all financial reports and manages the financial forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Implement budgetary controls.
- Negotiates financing agreements with investors and extends loans at the lowest rates possible.
- Correctly record tax expenses and Common Area Maintenance (CAM) recovery amounts.
- For accounting personnel, supervises and delegate duties.
- Monthly and quarterly financial reports are prepared and analyzed on time.
- Start paying for debt services monthly.
- Calculation of management fees and other fees monthly
- Resolve problems and issues.
- Make tax payments on time.
- Assist with fundraising, loan and grant applications.
- Represent the firm and manage connections with clients, investors, and business partners.
- 3+ years of previous accounting experience.
- Experience in a real estate or construction company is a plus.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Have outstanding organizational skills.
- Leadership abilities.
- Time management skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Be initiative and resourceful: take charge and make things happen creatively despite a lack of resources.
- Be ambitious and goal-oriented.
- Committed to driving revenue and profit.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Expert level in the usage of financial software such as but not limited to Sage Accounting software, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word Document, Powerpoint)
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or Financing with bias in real estate finance
- CPA, ACCA or ICAN certified applicant is preferred.
N120,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
21st December 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Cover Letter and CV summarizing qualifications for the position and why you believe you deserve this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.