At cargo one of our goal is to offer the best air cargo booking experience. We do that through a great product and great service to our customers and partners. We are currently looking to hire a Head of Customer Support (Remote) to join our team.
Location: Remote, Work from Anywhere
Responsibilities of a Head of Customer Support:
- Lead a remote team of 6 across different European time zones.
- Hire, onboard and develop great talent.
- Coach and train the team to offer the best service to our customers.
- Build the team’s operating system: structure, workflows, processes and guidelines.
- Understand, leverage and communicate the rich data generated by support, working together with the Product and Airline Partnerships teams.
- Be forward-looking and proactively look for opportunities to reduce the number of support issues created.
- Be our customers’ champion and instill a culture of service across the whole organization.
- The rest, you tell us what else should a great Head of Customer Support do?
Requirement & Skills:
- Excellent leadership skills.
- passionate about software and people.
- Experience at fast-paced startups ideally in B2B.
- Highly organized with a good sense for numbers and keep a cool head in fast-moving environments.
- Advanced skills in using CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce, Zendesk).
- Ability to always give customers an helping hand.. You also take care of the
- Detail- oriented.
- Impeccable verbal and written English skills.
- Ideally, you’ve worked in customer support or success.
What you can expect from cargo.one? We think you’ll enjoy working at cargo.one. Here are just a few of the things that we think make it a great place to work:
- The chance to contribute from day 1 with plenty of room for career progression.
- The opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organization that’s changing an industry.
- An extremely steep learning curve working alongside an ambitious and international team.
- MacBook or ThinkPad, the choice is yours whatever helps you get your job done, we’ve got you covered.
- Work within a fully-remote setup.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.