- Full Time
- Osogbo, Osun
A microfinance bank is looking for an internal auditor with outstanding accounting and analytical abilities.
Oshogbo Microfinance Bank Limited, a microfinance financial service institution, was founded on April 30, 1992, with identification number 195646 based on 35 Station Road, Osun, Osogbo,
It is looking to recruit an experienced credit manager to oversee the financing process at our organization.
As a head of credit, you’ll be in charge of assessing potential customers’ creditworthiness.
Furthermore, the hired head of credit will develop credit scoring models, accept and refuse loans, negotiate payment conditions and revise the company’s credit policy.
To be a successful head of credit, you should have a lot of credit analysis experience, know how to use accounting software, and have strong analytical skills.
- Assess potential clients’ creditworthiness.
- Develop credit scoring methods for risk evaluations.
- Approve and refuse loans depending on the information supplied.
- Interest rates on loans are calculated and determined.
- Negotiate the loan terms with new customers.
- Ensure that all loans and lending methods are legal.
- Keep track of all company loans, payments and bad debts.
- Review and update the credit policy of the company.
- A minimum of 5-years in MFB.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Persuasive skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Documentation skills.
- Report writing.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of accounting software.
- Good understanding of lending procedures.
- Advanced mathematical skills.
- The potential candidate should possess an HND or B.Sc in management science courses.
- MCIB is compulsory
NGN2,399,987.00 – NGN3,000,000.00 annually.
October 21, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://people.bento.africa/public/jobs/Various-Openings-at-a-Microfinance-Bank_615387910fe6ca6620b01a40
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit people.bento.africa.