AssisttohireNow Assist to Hire
We are looking for an ambitious and dynamic Head Business Development and Strategies Manager to help us grow our client base. You’ll be on the company’s front line and work on developing and applying effective sales strategies. The right candidate will be required to execute business strategies aligned with organizational objectives efficiently.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by increasing sales and building strong customer relationships.
Head Business Development and Strategies Manager Responsibilities and Requirements.
- Create a growth strategy focused on financial gains and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Schedule and attend business meetings with potential clients
- Promote the company’s products/services to address or anticipate the goals of the client
- Prepare sales contracts to ensure compliance with statutory rules and guidelines.
- Keep sales records, receipts, invoices, etc.
- Generate leads and cold calling prospective customers.
- Develop opportunities in target markets with the support of marketing.
- Developing and nurturing relationships with key customer accounts.
- Provide trusted feedback and after-sales support.
- Establish long-term relationships with new and old customers.
- Develop young professionals into valuable salespeople.
- Coordinates with regional partners to identify regional market opportunities.
- Build working relationships amongst a diverse network of buyers and sellers, assessing market demands and providing new offerings.
Requirements and skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or its equivalent.
- Proven experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record.
- Experience in customer support is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- Proficiency in English.
- Market knowledge.
- Computer programming languages.
- Common operating systems.
- Software proficiency.
- Technical writing.
- Project management.
- Data analysis.
- Web development.
- Financial management.
- UX design.
- Writing skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Communication skills.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Strategic thinking.
- Analytical skills.
- Leadership skill.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org