- Full Time
A pension administrator is looking to recruit a Head of Benefits Administration.
ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited is one of the first seven Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) granted a license by the National Pension Commission in December 2005.
The hired candidate will ensure that the Benefits Administration area runs smoothly and follows customer expectations for up to two years through managers and their teams.
It is a subsidiary of the Asset & Resource Management Company Limited (ARM) Group, one of Nigeria’s most well-known and renowned financial services companies.
The company has a stellar reputation in investment management, research and pension fund management.
In compliance with the Pension Reform Act of 2014 and other relevant circulars, regulations, and guidelines, he will integrate objectives and functions with the organization’s strategic goal.
The HOD oversees the administration of RSA holders Beneficiaries’ retirement/terminal and other benefits following the established regulations.
- Collaborate with other HODs and other stakeholders to build the organization’s medium and short-term strategic plans.
- Formulate annual departmental strategy following the organization’s goals. Develop methods to increase service delivery, efficiency, turnaround time (TAT), and business growth/profitability.
- Promote the department’s regulatory examination/inspection routine to maintain a low-risk rating.
- Provide information on benefit administration efforts to the Management Committee, concentrating on business benefits, risk, and development opportunities.
- Continuously enhance processes and review/update Standard Operating Procedures and Policies to reflect current business continuity and regulatory compliance realities.
- To improve productivity, remove critical man risk, and ensure company continuity, develop and assess the departmental organogram.
- For quarterly board reporting, provide quarterly insights on departmental activity.
- Develop training needs for all team members and department succession plans to ensure business continuity.
- Monitor and implement authorized strategic initiatives and their timeliness and business benefits.
- To mitigate against unforeseen catastrophes and avoid business disruption/loss, collaborate with the risk management team to build the departmental Business Continuity strategy and Risk register.
- Develop leaders and empower team members to build a resilient team.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure a smooth process flow and a better customer experience.
- During annual regulatory inspections, liaison personnel with inspectors and auditor during ISO annual.
- Possess a minimum of 12 years post qualification experience in operations management within the financial services sector.
- Previous operational management experience in Pension Industry is a plus.
- Efficient interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Team Effectiveness
- Outstanding research skills.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of pension regulations and regulatory structure of the Nigerian business environment.
- Stakeholder Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field is required.
- A Master’s Degree would be an added advantage.
4th February 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://armpension.joinus.ng/?!=vacancy.view@372
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit armpension.joinus.ng.