- Full Time
A real estate company is looking for a highly creative digital marketing manager to head our marketing team.
House Finder Technologies Limited is a technology-based real estate corporation that offers its clients real estate consulting and sales services through its website.
The hired candidate will be in charge of all our marketing activities in this job.
As a digital marketer, the main objective is to increase our brand’s local influence while growing brand loyalty and awareness.
Also, planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing initiatives across all digital networks will be among your responsibilities.
Furthermore, someone with marketing, art direction, and social media management skills would be great.
Finally, you will demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical abilities in addition to being a good communicator.
- Should be able to conceive and design visual concepts and varied materials for print and digital collateral using various media and graphic design software.
- Collaborate with art directors, branding specialists, front-end developers, marketing, content, and other professionals to build the excellent press.
- Manage and prioritize several projects while adhering to design criteria.
- Use software like Photoshop to create a wide range of images and layouts for product illustrations and company logos.
- Review final layouts and make suggestions for modification.
- Must have 1-year work experience.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Time management skills.
- Creative skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Capacity to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Computer savvy.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing applications such as Photoshop, InDesign, Quark and Illustrator.
- Possess the ability to both give and receive constructive criticism.
- Marketing, production, website design, corporate branding, product packaging, ads and multimedia design.
- Knowledge of computer-aided design.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
21st December 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Note: Emails without the Job title as the email’s subject will not be attended to.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org