Pocket Worlds is an entirely remote company with diverse employees spanning 16 different countries. We are connected by a singular mission of building amazing games that bring our players together. We are looking for an artful and versatile Graphic Designer (Remote) to join our team.
The candidate will work closely with various teams to create graphic assets. Thus, our ideal candidate must be collaborative and self-driven. You will ask the right questions about the what, who and how to find the best possible solutions for our players and be able to communicate decisions clearly and effectively.
Location: Remote (Anywhere in the world)
Responsibilities of a Graphics Designer (Remote):
- Develop graphics for product promotion, in-app sales, in-app posts, in-app event UI, logos, websites, social media outlets, in-game branding, print, and internal projects.
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout for multiple applicable mediums.
- Create social media content and images to complement our blog content.
- Design ads to promote our game across all online platforms.
- Collaborate with other teams on their specific projects and needs.
- Take full ownership and responsibility for hitting deadlines of graphic design productions.
Requirements of a Graphics Designer (Remote):
- Be proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Possess creativity with a sharp eye for detail.
- Have strong analytical skills that allow you to imagine how our players and fans would perceive your artwork and messaging.
- Be able to work independently & remotely, speak up, and lead projects.
- Have a portfolio reflecting strengths in design, typography, and layout in digital media.
Within 3 months, you’ll:
- Learn the style and branding of our products and how to apply it.
- Create content for Live Ops needs including event UI, sales art, and in-game posts.
- Develop a system of templates and styles to reapply to efficiently produce content.
- Develop an organization for keeping track of demand and output of content.
- Execute on projects as needed from other departments.
Home office stipend. Haven’t worked as a Graphic Designer (Remote) before? We offer a generous stipend to help you set up a productive workspace.
Competitive salaries and significant equity.
Unlimited Vacation policy. Time off is important – we encourage you to take the time you need.
Education stipend. We deeply believe in learning and self improvement. We’ve set aside a budget for every employee to learn additional skills and grow.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.