- Full Time
A technology company is looking to recruit a graphics designer.
Contec Global Group is a multinational conglomerate based in the United States.
The company, founded in 1984 and based in London, is a global company with activities in Asia, Africa, and Europe.
It is one of the most experienced independent technology and systems firms operating in developing nations, founded on e-Governance and intelligent technologies.
Today, the Group is focused on delivering integrated, systems-based solutions in Secure Technologies, Infrastructure, and Hospitality around the world.
The potential candidate will create visual text and images concepts, either by hand or with software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform or captivate customers.
Also, the hired designer will develop the overall style and layout for advertisements, brochures, periodicals, and business reports, among other things.
Finally, meet specific commercial or promotional needs such as packaging, displays, logos or imagery for print and digital purposes.
- The graphics designer will define needs, visualize, and produce graphics such as illustrations, logos, layouts, images, infographics, handbills, billboards, update website visuals, social media, and publications.
- The hired designer will create visuals that will captivate the attention of individuals who see them and convey the correct message, inspiring and attracting the target audience.
- Create visuals based on the needs.
- Prepare drafts of graphic design concepts and show them to others.
- Use proper software, create graphics, logos, and other designs.
- Utilize the right colours and layouts.
- At least 3-6 years of experience as a professional designer.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Creative skills.
- Good reasoning.
- Result oriented.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Computer savvy.
- Proficient with design software and technologies such as Corel Draw, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD Software, CAAD Software
- Excellent IT skills with design and photo editing software.
- 3D designs, photoshop, Corel-draw, UI / UX, and create content.
- Candidates should possess an HND or B.Sc in a related role.
4th January 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://forms.gle/k3uiBwKMdU89B22AA
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.