- Full Time
- Omole Phase 1, Lagos
A real estate company is looking for a professional front desk clerk at our main entrance desk to supervise all receptionist and secretarial activities.
GText Homes is a prominent real estate solutions provider with offices in Africa, North America, Europe, and Asia and is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
The potential candidate will create visual text and images concepts, either by hand or with software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform or captivate customers.
Also, the hired designer will develop the overall style and layout for advertisements, brochures, periodicals, and business reports, among other things.
Finally, meet specific commercial or promotional needs such as packaging, displays, logos or imagery for print and digital purposes.
Omole Phase 1, Lagos
Responsibilities of a Graphics Designer
- The graphics designer will define needs, visualize, and produce graphics such as illustrations, logos, layouts, images, infographics, handbills, billboards, update website visuals, social media, and publications.
- The hired designer will create visuals that will captivate the attention of individuals who see them and convey the correct message, inspiring and attracting the target audience.
- Create visuals based on the needs.
- Prepare drafts of graphic design concepts and show them to others.
- Use proper software, create graphics, logos, and other designs.
- Utilize the right colours and layouts.
Requirements of a Graphics Designer
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Result oriented.
- Attention to detail.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Creative skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Highly motivated, energetic, motivated and inspiring.
- Excellent written communication.
- Experience with the latest versions of Adobe Suites, Illustrator,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, 3D software and Corel Draw.
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and innovatively.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field with at least 1-year experience.
27th December 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org