- Full Time
- Ikeja, Lagos
A company specializing in high-quality children’s clothing, shoes and accessories is looking to recruit a Graphics Designer to help improve its brand.
Ruff ‘n’ Tumble is a local premium company specializing in high-quality children’s clothing, shoes, and accessories.
Adenike Ogunlesi created the brand in 1996 as a response to the lack of high-quality children’s clothes and to highlight the opportunities that abound in Nigeria.
Responsibilities of a Graphics Designer
- The graphics designer will define needs, visualize, and produce graphics such as illustrations, logos, layouts, images, infographics, handbills, billboards, update website visuals, social media, and publications.
- The hired designer will create visuals that will captivate the attention of individuals who see them and convey the correct message, inspiring and attracting the target audience.
- Create visuals based on the needs.
- Prepare drafts of graphic design concepts and show them to others.
- Use proper software, create graphics, logos, and other designs.
- Utilize the right colours and layouts.
Requirements of a Graphics Designer
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a similar role as a graphic or visual artist.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Result oriented.
- Attention to detail.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Creative skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Highly motivated, energetic, motivated and inspiring.
- Excellent written communication.
- Experience with the latest versions of Adobe Suites, Illustrator,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, 3D software and Corel Draw.
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and innovatively.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc or HND in Graphic Designs, Fine Art, or any other relevant courses.
30th December 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com